Product Code: ION632
Availability: In Stock
Ionmax ION632 Air Dehumidifier
Product Code: ION632
Ex Tax: $540.91
The Ionmax ION632 dehumidifier helps you to maintain an optimum level of humidity in your home or office. It helps to reduce common problems such as the growth of mould and mildew, sinuses, asthma, skin problems, rotting furniture, and bacteria that are caused by air that's too humid or damp.
The Ionmax Dehumidifier ION632 is designed for performance and ease-of-use, and ideal for any home and office. Its various features make it an excellent solution to combating humid air and improving indoor air quality in commercial settings.
As a desiccant rotor dehumidifier
the ION632 can run from 0 to 30 degrees Celcius with a constant and stable intake of humid air and helps to save you on electricity usage. And unlike compressor dehumidifiers, the ION632 does not emit greenhouse gases and is very eco-friendly. Overall, the ION632 desiccant dehumidifier is quiet and more efficient than other dehumidifiers.
This smart dehumidifier also features a Laundry Mode that will help you efficiently dry out damp clothes indoors.
Built-in Heater and Air Filter
Versatile as well, the ION632 has a built-in heater and air filter that helps to warm and clean the air at the same time. Removable tank: The ION632's removable 3.5L water tank comes with carry handles for your convenience. You can also opt for continuous drainage with the supplied 1m hose.
The built-in humidistat lets you precisely set the relative humidity you wish in the house.
- Compressorless dehumidifier - uses desiccant rotor technology
- Automatic swing louvre
- Moisture removal - 10 litres/day (20°C RH60%)
- Water tank capacity - 3.5 litres
- Electronic louvre
- Up to 8 hour timer - for added convenience
- Temperature range for use ~ 1°C - 40°C
- Light & portable with carry handle
- Removable water bucket with handle
- Auto restart after power cut - Once the power is restored after a power failure, the appliance will continue to operate at the selected settings prior to the power failure.
- Safety function - Adaptive control, Fall-down, water-full and abnormal temperature detection