Comfort is key
Designed specifically for use with our award winning RollerMouse family, you’ll be in an improved, stress-free position while getting the most out of your keyboard and mouse. Your hands stay closer to the action and within reach of both the rollerbar and keyboard keys. Balance Keyboard’s adjustable legs and tilt options allow for easy adjustability into negative, neutral, and positive typing angles.
Balance Keyboard’s media keys perform useful everyday tasks and can easily be programmed to suit your specific needs. Traditional function keys (F1-F12) are also available, and easily accessible through the Fn lock feature.
Find the right angle
The Balance Keyboard’s adjustable legs and tilt options allow for negative, neutral and positive typing angles.
Power and Freedom
It’s time to cut the cord. Balance Keyboard is wireless and runs on 2 AAA batteries. It connects to your PC or Mac using its own USB wireless receiver, which is securely stored in the battery housing when not in use. Balance Keyboard does not need an on/off switch, thanks to its smart, power-saving technology.
- Aligns perfectly with RollerMouse Red
- Includes a full number pad
- Indicator lights for battery level, caps lock, and function lock
- A slightly larger “A” key, to prevent accidental caps lock selection
- Fn lock allows for immediate use of all programmed functions keys
- Reduced bottom edge to minimise reach from rollerbar to keyboard